General Storage Tips for Our Affordable Storage Units in Minot
- Use wooden pallets on the floor of your cheap storage unit in Minot to increase air circulation and help keep your items dry.
- Store upholstered furniture up off the floor.
- Cover furniture with a dry soft cloth or old sheets instead of plastic.
- If you are using plastic bags or covers to store items, put small holes in the plastic to help vent air. This will help prevent moisture from forming on the inside of the plastic as the temperature changes from season to season.
- Visit your space regularly to help ensure that your items remain in good condition.
- Leave air space around the walls of your unit to help with air circulation.
- Pack your belongings in your space by need, with frequently-used items in the front.
- Check your homeowner's or renter's insurance policy to make sure it covers self-storage.